Are You Utilising The Power of Mobile?
Why Is Mobile Marketing Important? – Here’s Some Facts!
- 60% of all online traffic comes from a mobile device (as of start of 2016)
- 40% of shoppers consult 3 or more channels (often while shopping) before making a purchase
- 70% of mobile searches lead to online action within an hour.
- Google now penalise a website if it not mobile friendly (as of April 2016)
- Over 40% of business websites are not mobile friendly – is yours?
- according to eMarketer, mobile ad spend will top $100 billion worldwide by 2016.
When you consider the stats above, it is obvious that the use of mobile devices to carry out online searches is on the increase. But what if you are local business, how are you effected by mobile search?
According to Google research (check it out for yourself) local businesses are heavily impacted on mobile search.
- 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local businesses of which 88% use their smartphone
- 54% of searches on a mobile phone are for business hours; 53% for directions to local store; 50% for business address
- 50% of consumers will visit the business within a day after their mobile search
- 18% of local smartphone searches lead to purchases
It’s Time To Utilise Mobile
We can check your website is mobile friendly – and if it isn’t we can sort that within 24 hours
We can maximise your online mobile presence through tailored marketing plans to build your brand and customer interaction
We can provide you with the perfect way to generate leads, brand awareness and engagement for your business.